These guide books were created for residents living in Okinawa City who are not native Japnese speakers.
The objective of these books are especially focused on providing foreign residents information they should know about when living in Okinawa City. Furthermore, by printing in both English and Japanese, it is possible for Japanese people to also use this book for explanatory purposes.
The division or section in charge will vary depending on the content of procedures and consultation needed. Please make inquiries upon confirming the contact information provided in the book.
Disaster Management, Safety/ Information on Daily Living/ Japanese Driver's License
1. Disaster Management/ Safety
2. Information on Daily Living
3. Japanese Driver's License
Living in Japan/ Tax/ Employment
1. Necessary Procedures When Living in Japan
Medical/ Pension/ Welfare
1.Medical and Health Care
2. Pension System
1. Pregnancy/ Delivery/ Childcare
2. Education/ Life-long Learning Program
〒904-8501 沖縄県沖縄市仲宗根町26番1号 沖縄市役所B1階